Saturday, March 12, 2011

Another Friday

Squash yesterday! Rushed over after driving to meet the guys at 1pm, but I did not know that the meeting time was pushed to later. At least I got to read some comics at the library at White Sands! There were more comics than expected. I thought there would be very few comics since so many students went there to hang out, and probably would take all the comics. Plus, finally got volume 2 of Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai!

After squash went for dinner! And an after-dinner! LOL

Yesterday DotA was epic. Wizzed saved the day! Never seen all of us gang heroes so much! Most satisfying match ever :)



Play me down my lover
Like we're undercover
Like we're in a fresh veneer
Like all the girls and boys in school

~ Neon Trees - Girls And Boys In School

No comments:

Post a Comment