Thursday, March 31, 2011

D-Load

Yes! The whole Ultraman(1966) series are finally mine! Japanese with English subtitles! Heh.

Downloaded 20 parts of the PS2 game only to find out part 1 no longer exists-.- Wasted a lot of my time.

Getting The Mentalist season 3 now! And re-downloading the game from another source. Zzz.

Finished watching Nodame Cantabile! Too bad we do not get to see Chiaki and Nodame get married, but love the ending nonetheless! So sad that it's finally over! T_T Doubt I'll try the drama though. There's no way they can act out all the funny expressions from the anime.

I just realised how many movies there are to look forward to this year! There's Transformers 3, Green Lantern, Thor, Captain America, X-men: First Class, Fast 5, Kung Fu Panda 2, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2, Pirates of the Caribbean 4, A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas, Puss in Boots, The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn,Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows and Paranormal Activity 3!

Shall take Dragon Age II from CR soon! I've a sudden urge to play Sims 3 again!

Cannot wait for Saturday! LOL

In love with "Just Can't Get Enough" by the Black Eyed Peas!!!



Boy I think about it every night and day
I'm addicted wanna jump inside your love
I wouldn't wanna have it any other way
I'm addicted and I just can't get enough

~ Black Eyed Peas - Just Can't Get Enough

PS. Talk about "Fergalicious"!

No comments:

Post a Comment