Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Good Isn't God

Okay. Took hours to download Maple Story, and when I finally wanted to play it there was some problem when updating. I did not bother to try a second time because I could not be bothered to. Ended up playing Cabal Online.

I do not understand why drivers on the road are so impatient. Today while driving on the road, I saw a lot of idiots swerving in and out of lanes, horning for no reason, etc. Kind of reminds me of those gamers who, just because they are good, can talk like they are king of the world. Seriously, why do people think that they are so good they are almighty? Maybe it's just Singaporeans...

Yesterday's The Noose episode was hilarious! Although I think the overseas newscasters are quite redundant.

Shall move my ass out of the house tomorrow!



Say what you mean
Tell me I'm right
And let the sun rain down on me 
Give me a sign
I wanna believe

~ Panic At The Disco - The Ballad Of Mona Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment