Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bangkok Day 3

Day 3

Okay, day 3 started the usual way: awesome breakfast. Unfortunately I did not feel like eating much that morning, so I took less of everything compared to the day before. I brought out most of my cash that day because I was planning to splurge on that day. We were going to... some place that is a really huge pasa malam!

The weather that day was hotter than previous days; it seems the weather is returning to normal. I admit, having low temperature is nicer because we won't sweat. Anyway the place we were going to was already packed by the time we reached! It seems everyone goes there on weekends to do their shopping! I have to say, the variety of stuff they sell there is huge! There were usual stuff like shoes, clothes and food, then as we walked on there were stuff like paintings, plastic fruits, and squirrels! There was even a massage shop in the middle of it! There was some guy selling some magic trick gadgets, which were simple and quite impressive at first glance.

I really pity the animals sold there. You see all the small kittens and puppies crammed together in their cages. Rabbits, hamsters and even squirrels are not spared! The squirrels all had small leashes tied around their necks! What the hell! The animals looked so cute, but seeing how they were placed there was just sad. I should have bought one squirrel and let it free. Shit.

CR bought some weird squishy toy that, when you throw it hard onto a surface, it would somewhat smear onto the surface and gradually get back it's shape. Funny yet disgusting. That afternoon was spent mostly sleeping and stoning in the hotel room. I went to dye my hair in the evening! I thought, why not? Since I was not schooling or anything.

Had dinner at the same restaurant as the first day, before going for massage at a massage place near our hotel. It was a rather painful experience, the way they squeeze my shoulders. I was wondering, how can the rest enjoy this kind of torture? Maybe if you're into SM you'd like it! Turns out the rest actually suffered the same fate as me, except CR.lol

No comments:

Post a Comment