Friday, March 25, 2011

Go Figure? No Figure.

Today I decided to hunt down the figure from Persona 3 in Singapore. My friend suggested this particular place, called Letardo, which has an outlet at Funan. So I went there before jamming, and despite being unable to find it, I enjoyed walking around the shop! There were figurines and stuff from all kinds of anime and games! Think of it as Toy Outpost, just Japanese. Masked Rider, K-ON!, One Piece, Valkyrie Chronicles, Highschool of the Dead... even had Oreimo! Sure, there those figures of the female characters dressing in skimpy outfits or doing sexy poses, but I skipped them. I'm a good boy :) Anyway I asked the guy if they had Persona 3 figures, but the guy said that the only one they ever had was Aigis, and it was sold out a long time ago. I asked if they ever sold the main protagonist, and he replied they mostly get the female characters -.-

Met CR and his friend, plus his friend's girlfriend, for jamming. I was too busy figuring the bass to hear the singing, so I cannot recall if the singing was good. Did not get to try the kebab though :( Bummer. Ate Subway before sharing a cab with CR.

I just read this month's issue of Hot magazine, and they showed photos of 17 year old Beiber with Selena Gomez. What's she doing with him? I'm removing her songs from my "Favourites" playlist in my iPod Touch. 

"Sparks Fly" is probably the first Taylor Swift song I've truly enjoyed listening to.


I f**king want.

No comments:

Post a Comment