Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Another Day Gone

Today's driving was fruitful! I was kind of late, and today I got a different driving instructor. Yet, he helped me with the problems I've been having since day 1, and I feel like I learnt a lot from him! Too bad he's not my instructor... at one of the turning I would have done it properly if I was not distracted by this other learner. I was just stunned by her looks, and I'm pretty sure she saw me looking at her. I turned my attention back to the road a bit too late and turned too late.

Saw Jeff at the driving centre! We took the same time slot so we ended at the same time! Got lunch and headed to CR's place. Shall learn Allergo Cantabile Sound piano piece! That shall be my goal in my piano lessons! Today I finally tried playing both hands simultaneously. Cannot wait to practise again tomorrow!

Went Katong Laksa for dinner with the usual, and I must say I love the laksa! Apart from the fact that there are prawns in it, I never recall laksa being this awesome! Now I'm in love with it! Even though I'm several years late. Played lan after many weeks of not going there, and we got thrashed in Left4Dead. We have not been thrashed so badly before. But I kind of had fun scolding the crap out of the people for fun... we are always quiet or polite online, I just want to be a dick and scold everything over nothing for fun once in a while.

Recently had a dream with her in it. Second one ever. And as usual, it has her saying she loves me, which makes me happy in the dream, but stabs in when I wake up. "Because I love you". I wonder how it feels to hear it.


Beautiful,
Is what you are,
In my eyes,
And in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment