Thursday, March 10, 2011

"Alan! Alan! Alan!"

Had a really freaky dream last night. Kind of like Silent Hill kind. Until now, the images are fresh in my head. The dark bathroom, the disfigured creatures, the woman who got her neck snapped while on the chair, the running on the fence... if I were good at drawing, I would sketch it all out. Maybe I'll do so later...

I just realised my Cabal character from before is level 38! So high! I can continue it, but I decide not to.

Walk On The Wild Side is hilarious! I've only watched two episodes and so far it's good! However, there were some repeated ones, so that is some minus points. The Harry Potter joke was damn funny! And the series started with... "Alan! Alan! Alan!" LOL

I was listening to Avril Lavigne's new song on radio, and I think it's because they keep playing it on the radio, but I'm starting to like the song. Okay, maybe not like, more of not dislike the song as much.

Keep failing at the same SWAT 4 mission. Frustrating :<


You are a mirror,
Telling it as you see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment