Sunday, February 27, 2011

Mass Scan

Wow! The new printer is awesome! The scanner is even better! With it, I scanned the first book of comics that I drew in secondary school to upload! Shall scan all that I have!

Today was gym, movie and sending Sihua off. I went let for gym because I was helping Rosh print some stuff. ORD lo! I ended up only running on the treadmill in gym, but at least I manage to do something!

We watched No Strings Attached, which was quite good. I felt that the movie started off pretty well, being rather funny, but story-wise the ending was quite... cheesy? No, that's probably not the term I'm looking for. But it was a good movie overall, and there were quite a few of F-words in the show.

Went to the airport to send Sihua off, and had dinner at Burger King! Some kid took my fries and drink away, whether it was an accident I'm not sure. But won't the parents notice an extra drink and fries on their table? Maybe they are just as... not-so-bright as their kid. Oh well...

Learned piano yesterday! Now I know why it takes years to learn piano! But with patience, I hope to be able to play at least something in future. Dying to practise already!


A storm is brewing,
In my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment