Tuesday, February 1, 2011

(It's Getting Hard To Think Of Titles!)

Book out day! Bet you do not expect me to say that on a Monday! But yes, I'm not going to be in camp this whole week! Yippee!!! Played lan in the afternoon, and I got thrashed in DotA pretty badly :( Played a bit of Blackshot while waiting for DotA to start. I'm not sure why I'm hooked to it! When I first saw people playing that game, I thought, why do people play such a lame game? It's just an imitation of Counter-Strike! However, I decided to try it while waiting for DotA to start one day, and somehow I got glued to it. You need a Garena account to play it. Think Call Of Duty, fused with Counter-Strike. Basically it's playing CS with various game modes, and like CoD I like team deathmatch. I like how fast-paced the game is, even faster than CoD. One stupid thing though, is the fact that weapons and equipment you buy is not permanent. Meaning, depending on how much you spend, you can get something for a day, a few days, etc. Which is... quite a turn-off.

After lan, we went to town! Walking around is so tiring! And somehow, a lot of guys go to Zara at 313 Somerset. Isn't Zara suppose to be expensive? Topman too. Maybe I should go for something... higher. Nearly splurged on a pair of shoes at Pedro. It looks so nice! Sigh...

You know how you see on television a teenager standing in front of the mirror, squeezing a pimple until it squirts out? I always thought it only happened on television, but it happened to me! I was in the toilet of the shopping centre today, and I squeezed this pimple that I had which was rather small, so I expected it to be nothing much. But it squirted out onto the mirror! So embarrassing... I quickly wiped it away. Yucks!

This month's(February's) pay is only $300! Sad...


I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me and I walk alone

~ Green Day - Boulevard Of Broken Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment