Saturday, February 5, 2011

Respect|Respect

Wow... today lan was ownage. We got thrashed so bad in DotA I doubt I'll play for a while! Bummer.

1 week left before I ORD, and I wonder what will happen next. I'm suppose to write a reflection about my army life... I'll do it this weekend(if I can).

Yesterday I realised something: I can only interact well with people who I feel shows me respect, such that I respect the person too. There are people(shall not point fingers) who I do not really mingle well with or do not open up to. Mainly because my impression of that person is quite bad; that person does not shows me any respect. I'm not saying that people need to respect me like I'm some god, just that respect me for a person. Take my men in NS. Sure I'm of higher rank, they are older than me, but the fact that they respect me as another person is more than enough to make me respect them. Hence why I can interact with them well. Do you have the same perspective about your social life as me? Food for thought!

Tomorrow is ECP with family! Nice~


We are sinners,
We ain't no saints.

No comments:

Post a Comment