Thursday, February 3, 2011

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Happy CNY everyone!

Today was rather less uneventful than previous years. I remember going so many houses of relatives to exchange oranges and ang baos. Not that having less is bad; I'm just saying. Even then, I'm still exhausted!

Tomorrow I shall go get Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai volume 2! I know, there are manga scans online, but to hold a manga, smell the smell that all manga books have, reading it in CHINESE... kind of like supporting original! Like how I buy the Toy Story trilogy instead of downloading. Some things are too loved to be pirated XD

I just realised that the games in my PSP are all Japanese. Fairy Tail, some mahjong game, K-ON!, Monster Hunter Portable 3... do not forget all my anime in my PSP, plus the whole Oreimo anime! :D

Addicted to Blackshot! Join my clan: lock_x_load!


So near, yet so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment