Thursday, February 17, 2011

Gym in the morning yesterday! But because my arms were still aching, I simply ran and do some light work out. After that I went to get my SMU pass and go shopping with Kenny and Jeff! Actually they did the shopping; I simply followed and looked around. I'm so broke! How to shop? Life without NS pay is no joke T_T

Anyway I met some army friends in the evening for dinner at Domino's. I've never eaten pizza until I feel sick of it. We shared a value meal which had 2 pizza, cinnastix, onion rings and chicken drumlets. Yet we nearly died finishing it all! Played lan after that, and by the time we ended was 11:25pm. I managed to take a bus back to Tampines, but by the time I reached the MRT station was closed, so I had to take a cab home. Money flying away...

Today I focused on my bass. Practise practise practise. I kind of got the hang of Time Is Running Out by Muse! Feels good to be able to play a Muse song!lol

Movie marathon tomorrow night! Although I think we'll only last 2 movies!

I'm beautiful in my way, 
'Cause God makes no mistakes 
I'm on the right track, baby 
I was born this way 

~ Lady Gaga - Born This Way

No comments:

Post a Comment