Sunday, February 13, 2011

Kids Will Be Kids

I should be sleeping, since gym is at 11am later, but I wanted to blog first. And no, I'm not going to play Blackshot after writing this post! Going to sleep!

CNY visiting was rather fun! First we visited Miss Tan's new house, which is really, really nice. I like the layout, the design, the flooring... it's like my dream house is displayed to me in reality! But I think it would cost a bomb... how can I afford it? But honestly, really a nice place! Ordered pizza, which took Deren quite a while to order. Tried Domino's, who said they did not deliver to that area, then Canadian 2-for-1. Learnt how to play bridge and was damn funny! Nicholas kept disturbing Say Haow, while I kept playing mind games with them on whose partner I was!

Next we headed to Mr Chang's house. And his kids are super hyper. Like, where do they get all the energy? Just entertaining them exhausted me. I thought they would be less active after dinner, but somehow their meal had sugar inside or something! Normally if you're full you would just lie around and rest, but not them. It's like "rest" was not known to them! Yet we had a great time there! Played a lot of card games and I lost $4. Damn... lost all of Mr Chang's ang bao money LOL

Honestly, I'm kind of eager to have kids of my own to raise. Got to focus on getting through university though... sigh~

Welcome to Blackshot, Kenny! :D

So clap your hands if your working to hard

~ The Ting Tings - Hands

No comments:

Post a Comment