Monday, February 21, 2011

Weekend Jam


LOL! You have to admit, it is quite cute!

Long time since I blogged! Even if it's for a few days... rather packed weekend, plus all the DotA at home, I am hardly free to blog. Since I'm waiting for the latest episodes of some anime to load, I'll blog!

I'll start with Friday. I cannot remember if I've blogged about it yet. Anyway, Friday night was movie marathon! Thought of playing lan before that, but in the end we played at home. We wanted to order Dominos' but we were too late. Even though we sent our order a couple of minutes before the closing time, the order was scheduled to be sent at 11:30am the following morning! So we all ordered McDonalds' instead. Sure, it was satisfying, but pizza would have hit the spot. Anyway, watched Paranormal Activity 2! Although I've watched the movie before, I still feel scared at the scary parts. After that was The Last Exorcism, and until now I'm not sure who raped the girl, and whether the girl was really possessed. Suppose to watch American Pie 3 after that, but I dozed off. CR actually slept a lot that night, but who could blame him? He had ulcers, although I'm not sure why there are so many. Never brush teeth properly? XD

Saturday was Sihua's birthday party! And there was a lot of food! How do they cook so much?! But it's cool, compared to usual catering at parties. There was also the chocolate fondue, which I only dipped one Pocky stick into. Too much chocolate for me! The machine looks rather cool though. There were pastries too! Love chocolate eclairs(did I spell correctly?)! We ate so much that we barely had stomach space to eat the cake! And Wii was fun! I think these kind of gadgets are only fun if many people play.

Sunday was Sandy's CO! It was definitely a funny experience, with us sitting at the back row and doing all sort of nonsense. Too bad there was this guy standing around there, or else I would have swung the light stick around more. Beef fried rice! Beef fried rice! Beef fried rice!

Went for driving today, and after not driving for so long I'm kind of rusty. Damn...


Fake a smile,
Just for you,
Just at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment