Saturday, January 29, 2011

Scrambled Thoughts Like Scrambled Eggs

ORD survey. Whaaaaaaaaaaat?

I think my family reads my blog O_O Blog reading should have some minimum criteria or something. Like, if you're staying under the same roof as me, or directly related to me, you cannot read ^^ Does that mean I have to watch what I say? Nah...

I think... even if I like a girl who is 10 years my junior or senior(junior meaning she at least 18 and I'm 28), I think I would not mind. But, I would have to be really into her to overlook the age factor. I mean, sure, the age gap may sound like a turn-off, but when you look back in life when you're old, you can say, "Hey, at least my love life deviated from the norm. I got to try something different." Saying that, that does not mean I'll try being gay. LOL No offence to my gay friends!

Yesterday played lan with CR gang! Like, finally! Such a long time since we played. I mean, I played 2 or 3 times a week already, but with army friends. Played till 3am, and I'm now awake. Very very lack of sleep...


You could say I'm just going through another "face" of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment