Friday, January 14, 2011

A Good Way To End The Week

Just came back from dinner with Deren, Kenny and Rosh! My initial plan was to play lan, but eventually we ended up having dinner at Aston's and dessert at Everything With Fries! And boy did I have a great time! Tonight beats all the Friday nights spent on playing lan! The double chicken thing was awesome, and I felt really full even before I finished it! We nearly went to Swensen's for desserts, but because it was nearly 10pm, we headed down to Everything With Fries instead. Tried the Nutella Tart, and it's super chocolate-y. Had to drink loads of water after that! I do not actually regret going there instead of Swensens. And skipping lan was the right decision! Had a really fun time reminiscing secondary school days, talking about university and girls,etc. We should have this more often!

And I'm not into chibi! I like K-ON! for the story!!!lol

And what's with my chatbox? Virus? I saw a Katy Perry.


Before every beginning, there is an end.  

No comments:

Post a Comment