Monday, January 17, 2011

Colour Me Goth

To think I spent 4 hours studying for my BTT and doing all the questions. It took me 10 minutes to complete the test! There were a couple of questions that I had no clue, because I totally skipped them or did not bother to remember. So I just gambled and picked without thinking. I told myself I would get back to those questions at the end, but was too lazy. Plus, I forgot which were the questions I wanted to look at again. But, I still passed! 48/50!Last to arrive, first to leave! Oh, I forgot to mention that I was nearly late. Lost track of time at home!

Wanted to get my PDL(Provisional Driving License) but the system was down T_T So unfortunate! Topped up my account, but I spent all the money already. Booked all my March lessons and my FTT! There are barely any good slots in February left! I barely have lessons that month. Sure, I can book those late night ones, but it's pricey and I would not have the mood to learn at such an hour.

Sihua's 21st theme is "goth". And somehow, I'm pretty excited. I'm already planning my outfit, where to get the make up, etc. Thought of going there looking like Green Day, but I can keep that for when I have band performance! I plan to go all-out on dressing goth! :) We only get to do this once in our life!

I plan to get contacts really soon, but my mom suggested me going for LASIK, meaning she's willing to fork out the cash. Sounds VERY tempting...

Booking in early today! Shall have dinner with my friends ("operators" and "men" sound so demeaning) and play lan! Miss playing lan!

I have this idea for a manga... kind of inspired by Monster Hunter, but I need someone who can draw manga well. Or, I could try learning.

That Youtube video idea is still bugging me. I just need to come up with some test... all you heavy make-up girls are gonna flip when I make this video :D

"Dreams turn into reality 
 not by the feasibility, 
 but the drive."




I feel 40 kinds of sadness 
when you're gone.
I feel the same thing always happens 
when you're gone.



~ Ryan Cabrera - 40 Kinds Of Sadness

No comments:

Post a Comment