Friday, January 21, 2011

Lan-athon

I've probably played enough lan this whole week to make up for an entire month! Monday, Wednesday, yesterday... first time I've bought 10 hrs straight, playing from 3pm to nearly midnight.

I don't understand why people who are good at DotA can be so cocky. Just because you are good at a game does not mean you're so big. What's so proud to be about? It's not like you can tell your kids in future, "Kids, when I was younger, I was a master at DotA. I could thrash anybody I want." The way I see it, your kids are going down too.

Today I was taking the bus home from camp, and with everybody rushing to work and school, it's understandable that the bus was packed. What I don't understand is, why do people who see the bus being so full, still insist on tapping their card and try to board. It's already so crammed inside the bus. Just because you do not bother to wake up earlier to catch an earlier bus, you make the other passengers suffer by squeezing even more? If I were standing at the door I wouldn't even give space for you. If it's full, it's full.

Booking in again tonight. Bummer.

On a happier note, Butter Factory tonight! ^^



Just tonight I will stay
And we'll throw it all away

No comments:

Post a Comment