Sunday, January 16, 2011

Must...Study...

Well, I've tried to study for my BTT, but I'm always procrastinating the whole day! Die die die...

I wonder if [CR] Productions! will ever make it big...hmmm...

Study study study! ARGH!

Yesterday had dinner at this-place-that-I-cannot-remember-the-name at Marina Square! The curry was awesome! Shall try the super spicy next time! Gelare ice cream after that! As heavenly as always, and I'll always feel chocolate overloaded after that :) Sinful pleasures, that's what it is. I told the guys some super lame joke, which I was surprised they laughed.

When I walked into the Coffee Club, the person working there told me, "Sorry sir, we cannot serve you."

Why?

Ans: Club Can't Handle Me

Let's go Bangkok! Even though I do not feel like shopping! Just go enjoy the hotel :D


I'm feeling unfocused

No comments:

Post a Comment