Sunday, January 16, 2011

Many Many Movies!

I just finished studying for my BTT, which I took only the night to study. Got full marks for my mock test, so I should do fine :) I read something about "slow down at flooded area" to not splash water on pedestrians. Sad to say, there are assholes on the road who do not follow this. I remember getting my jeans all soaked from knee down all because one idiot sped over a puddle in front of me.

And a lighter note, I was looking through trailers of upcoming movies! So excited!

Thor Trailer
Thor trailer looks quite appealing. Big ass robots, sneaky Loki, hot damsel... maybe it's worth watching!
Thor Trailer
"It's hammer time!" Think Warcraft. Think "Storm Bolt".

Green Lantern Publicity Still
Green Lantern seems like it has a lot of potential! The trailer is rather funny, like when Hal Jordan showed his pal his Green Lantern costume.

Topher Grace as Matt Franklin in Take Me Home Tonight (2011)
Take Me Home Tonight looks interesting too! And it's Topher Grace! That 70s Show!!!


Also, a new picture of the 2012 Spider-man reboot! Look at the costume! The design looks a bit different, and rather incomplete. Too bad they do not show the mask! Andrew Garfield looks like he can make it as a Spider-man (Tobey Maguire will be missed)! And Emma Stone as Gwen Stacey? Nice. It seems there will not be a Mary Jane in the movie though, which is okay. Let Peter and Gwen have some love :)

Green Lantern
"I know right?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment