Friday, January 14, 2011

Fast Post

This week was rather... long. After Sunday's duty, I spent my Monday and Tuesday rushing to prepare to hand over my secondary appointment, writing out detailed notes on the role and procedures as requested from my new BC. Wednesday was truncated training, and thankfully I did not get f***ed. In fact, I did not do much. I just followed the team and "eye-power" most of the time. Everyone were saying,"You going to ORD already still come?" I'm like, "Yeah, I know right?" Following day was duty, and I watched The Social Network. I really liked the movie, and for those who have not watched it, I recommend you do. It's really interesting, seeing how Facebook was born. Sure, we should not take the whole movie at face value, some truths may have been altered, but as a movie it's really, really good. The cast is good too; the guy from Zombieland, the guy who's going to be Spider-man in the 2012 movie, the guy who sang "Sexy Back"...

Half day today! Need to prepare for my BTT! Once this weekend is over, I can let out  a sigh of relief...


"It's not who we are inside, but what we do that defines us."

No comments:

Post a Comment