Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome To 2011

Happy new year everyone! Yawn...

Yesterday's countdown was not as hype as last year's, which is probably the price to pay for our very late, last-minute planning. But it was quite fun, I must say. Playing with the Nerf guns were much more fun than expected, although I somehow got leg cramp while playing -.- The teppanyaki was quite interesting too, us cooking a lot of stuff. However, we brought too much food again, and we had a lot of thrown away leftovers. After all the eating we tried to play drinking games, but it did not last long because the mix was not exactly disgusting. CR liked it in fact, and kept losing intentionally to drink it. His face got red pretty fast. We watched Vampires Suck for a bit, until Jeff and Nic fell asleep. The rest of us went to Kenny's room to chill. I thought I took a half-hour nap, but turned out I slept for 2 hours O.O And CR started my year with a damn horrible website. meatspin.com DO NOT GO UNLESS YOU WANNA GET TRAUMATIZED LIKE ME! I swear, I only see for 5 seconds but it has burned into my brain already.

Botanic Gardens with family today! Mafia II now!

Kenny and Jeff, let's MH!haha


Happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment