Friday, December 31, 2010

Shoot 'Em Up

Went to meet the guys for dinner and lan yesterday! Got to finally see Say Haow and Edwin after a long time! And Edwin always say I grew taller LOL When we first met CR at Borders bookstore, I was thinking, CR+bookstore=no link. What could he possibly be doing there? Turned out he was looking at those humor books, like one that teaches you Singlish, or one that consists of a variety of drinking games, or the one with creative vulgar names to scold people. The last book was hilarious, CR and I flipping through various possible names that sound crude yet extremely funny.

The 4 of us(CR, Jeff, Kenny and I) ended up eating at Swensens. The family sitting beside us gave us some card that allowed us to redeem an Earthquake: some dessert consisting of 8 scoops of ice cream of our choice. They said that it was because they had two, and only could finish one. Plus, the expiry date was the following day. I personally felt that we should have given the card to another family, like the one sitting a couple of tables away from us. There sat a family with 3 kids, and I'm sure the ice cream would be enjoyed more by the kids than us. I mean, sure we would enjoy the ice cream but... imagine getting a free balloon. You'll enjoy carrying a balloon around, but can that be better than giving the balloon to a kid and see the smile on his face? And we already had two free ice creams(from the top-up) and I was gonna get my Chocolate Crunch. Oh I love the Chocolate Crunch! The chocolate ice cream, the cereal, the liquid chocolate... sinful yet satisfying! :D So anyway, that was why I went ahead to order my own ice cream and not touch that Earthquake. I'm not saying we were wrong, that we cannot enjoy it. I just... I dunno... feel that way. As we left the rest said the guy from the family was looking at me, presumably waiting for a "thank you" or something of that sort, but I did not notice. I mean, I did not touch the ice cream at all.  Neither did I notice him. Is it wrong of me? I wonder...

Met Say Haow and Edwin after dinner(no idea how they can roam at Parkway for so long) and we eventually went to play lan. Oh! And there was this lady at Parkway closing her booth, and she was squatting and she did not wear underwear and her jeans were either too low or small because I saw the sickest ass crack ever! I nearly burst of laughing, but I quickly walked past her. Only Jeff noticed it too.

Now, I play lan mainly for L4D2, because other games can be played from home, or not worth playing. I was so looking forward to L4D2, considering we've not been playing for quite a while. However, yesterday we only got to play a bit, and it was not as satisfying as usual :( But, Battlefield 2 and Counter-Strike was rather fun! Especially BF2! Rather hilarious game. C&C: Generals was rather... fast. My team got raped quite fast. LOL

New year's eve, and we're still planning! D:



And so Sally can wait,
she knows it's too late as we're walking on by
Her soul slides away, 
but don't look back in anger i heard you say


~Oasis - Don't Look Back in Anger

PS. Old song, just heard it, love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment