Friday, December 3, 2010

The Truth At Secret Recipe

Before I get to today, let me tell you about yesterday. There was this couple riding a motorcycle while my team was on the way to duty. We were sitting at the back our vehicle, which is kind of like a lorry. And the girl who was riding at the back was so f***ing hot! But that's beside the point. The point is, when their vehicle was so far ahead of us, we could smell her perfume from where we were! She must have spammed the whole bottle on herself before leaving her place! O.O

Today was half day! So I met my family at Tampines 1 for lunch, and we went Secret Recipe. Let me tell you, the service there sucked. Our food came in a damn f***ed up manner, such that one person's food will come, and the next will only come by the time the previous one has finished his. In fact, customers that came in later seemed to get their food faster. Really, f*** them. They should stick to their f***ing cakes and pies.

Oh, and bought a Warcraft novel, Stormrage. Because it is finally printed in a normal novel size. Why do they like to publish in such big sizes? :x

Glad that you wished me :)



Do you want me to stay,
Do you want me to go?
Do you think I recognize
the look on your face when you think that
I know?

~ The Academy Is... - Automatic Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment