Thursday, December 23, 2010

Feeling Beachy

Yesterday went Sentosa with my battery for cohesion. I thought it would be a flop, since I kind of planned it while going overseas, so preparations were really...unprepared.lol But the day turned out to be fun! The sky looked like it was going to rain but it did not! Cloudy, but the sun did come out for a bit. Which is fortunate because the sun was scorching hot! Our feet were burning on the sand. Jing Yuan and I swam to the small island just in front of Siloso beach. Nice~ Got a bit of sunburn on my back though...

I'm sorry for not updating my blog the past couple of days. Call of Duty:Black Ops is distracting me!

Oreimo and MM! have ended! So sad T_T But the endings were really nice. Especially MM! Despite having rather lame episodes, the anime ended with a really normal and nice ending.




Duty tomorrow on Christmas Eve! Ho ho ho...

Interesting weekend ahead :)


Some things never change

No comments:

Post a Comment