Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Penang Day 2

Day 2 of our Penang trip started with a nice breakfast! I think it's nice, because my flu still prevented me from savoring my food. There was bacon, sausages, cereal, yogurts, fruits, eggs, prata... the dream breakfast to start the day with! Since we were going to the resort at around noon, we needed to pack up our stuff. We spent the morning watching some really old, lame movie with very lousy effects. You should have seen how the people died. CR and I accidentally broke part of the door, which fortunately the management did not make us pay. Eventually we changed the channel to ESPN, where some volleyball semi-finals was being aired.

Just when we thought the hotel was awesome, the resort showed us an even higher level of awesome! I never stayed at such a nice place before! Check out the photos I took of the room! And CR's room had a baby crib in it. Quickly changing, we went to the beach to try out all the water sports! Unfortunately the weather did not look too good for us. We started off with the paragliding, going in pairs. It was really nice, seeing the sea from a bird's eye view. I saw many jellyfishes in the sea, which means better not swim in the sea. When landing I did everything fine, except the people suddenly tell me to run while landing. That instruction was so last minute Kenny and I did not have time to start running; we just crash-landed.

Next was jet ski! Boy, did I love it! We went in groups of 3, CR,Rosh and I going first. The speed was exhilarating, and it was simply addictive. Somehow the next 3 seemed to end so fast o.O

By the time we went on the banana boat, it was starting to drizzle. The ride was rather short, and I expected the speed to be much faster.

After all the fun, we went for dinner somewhere outside our resort. Eggplant is surprisingly tasty, and their pizza was nice! We came back to stone for a while to wait for the flea market to start, at which I decided to go to the lobby and use the free Wi-Fi. The flea market stretched a long way down the street, and it was crowded. The guys bought some funny shirts, which I did not bother buying because they were not as funny as the ones I saw in the mall the day before. I saw a lady taking a wallet from one of the stall, and I thought she was the stall lady and was simply arranging it. But she walked off and I realised she had just shoplifted! The lady working at the stall was eating her dinner, so she did not notice.

After all the walking Jeff and XX headed back to the resort, while the rest of us went to try KFC's cheesy Zinger! CR ordered the chicken meatballs and chicken meatball soup as add-ons -.- Dipping the burger into the extra nacho cheese was just orgasmic! Rather nice supper! :)

Back at the room, we guys went to play drinking games while XX went to sleep. We tried so hard to finish the alcohol, playing I Never Ever to quickly down it all. Jeff was pretty tired, so we told him to go rest. The rest of us, still being high, went on to dance to music and do really stupid stuff for some time. We took many photos with Kenny's camera, which he now does not plan to upload at all because we did a lot of stupid stuff that night.

By the time we KO'ed, it was 3am. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment