Saturday, December 4, 2010

Sayonara, Telok Kurau Secondary

Yesterday met the gang for dinner and chilling! Met up with Sihua, Kenny and Jeff for dinner first at some Japanese food place. I do not see what is so awesome of the sashimi -_- And the wasabi did not help at all! But dinner was fulfilling nonetheless! Met up with CR and Rosh at Marine Parade since their class gathering was there too, and we headed to Sihua's place to hang. Sihua slapped her damn dog! O.O Felt sad for that bugger because when he tried to stand he hit his head against the table. We tried to play cards but in the end we got distracted by America's Got Talent. Deren dropped by some time later and we all talked the hours away. Thank God Kenny drove! Means no need to spend on cabbing! :D

It was only yesterday that my friends and I were discussing about Telok Kurau Secondary and all the nonsense there. It was some neighborhood school that I was so happy to leave after 4 years. I did not think I would even miss that school. After all, it's going to be demolished soon. But today I noticed this disc lying beside my television, and found out that it was from Telok Kurau Secondary! Turns out it came from some goodie bag, which I'm still not sure how I got one. Anyway, inside the bag was this 2011 calender, and it showed all the teachers in the school. Looking at these stuff, I realised that I would actually miss the school. My 4 years of secondary school life was going to be demolished. Kind of makes me regret making fun of the people there and looking down on the school. I mean, despite being in a neighborhood school, the school was able to help me get good results to get into a junior college. It was there that I met friends who I will be with for the rest of my life. I remember the overnight Maple-ing. I remember the "haunted house" event. I remember Miss Kwek swearing the F-word at me. I remember getting caught playing chess with CR in chemistry. I remember Board-of-Directors meetings for Interact Club. I remember drinking pepsi while discussing about Red Alert 2. I remember the strap of my bass drum snapping during the 40th Anniversary. I remember drawing CR comics. I remember stupid St. Johns. I remember the fake Friendster profile of Tracy Bok. I remember the day we got our 'O' level results. I remember all the drama in class. How can I not miss Toilet Kurau Secondary? (Pun intended, because the school had some new toilet urinal system)

So yea, I never really loved Telok Kurau Secondary, but I know I'll miss it. Kinda.

I heard this band practising Linkin Park's "New Divide". They used both male and female vocals. Good move! Makes the cover sound nice!

Gig.Gig.Gig.Gig.Gig.Gig.Gig.

No more Zouk Out. Damn :(



But it’s just the price I pay
Destiny is calling me
Open up my eager eyes
'Cause I'm Mr. Brightside


~ The Killers - Mr Brightside

No comments:

Post a Comment