Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry X'mas!

Merry Christmas everybody! Sorry that I've not been blogging!

Yesterday, I spent my duty watching the classic Mr Bean shows and play Monster Hunter Portable 3! It's in Japanese, but with the English patch it's just fine. I mean, I've played full Japanese games like God Eater and survive them, so this should be no kick. I love those Felynes!

Duty ended at 7am this morning, but because I planned to go to my uncle's place from camp, I stayed in camp until 10:30am before booking out. Too bad everybody needs to come back to camp on Tuesday morning, spoiling my Monday and Tuesday leave :(

Had a lot of fun hanging out with my Mom's side today! All the playing and eating, and catching up to do! Meeting them again next weekend at Botanical Gardens!

Tomorrow is the BBQ with CR gang! Hope everything goes well! Please don't rain :D

Anime songs are really nice, somehow... I wonder why?



And I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
Oh baby all I want for Christmas is you

~ My Chemical Romance - All I Want For Christmas Is You

No comments:

Post a Comment