Thursday, December 2, 2010

And My Clock Struck 20

Happy birthday to me! I'm finally 20! My tens digit has just been raised! Shit! XD

Despite the fact that I'm single and not accomplished anything I dreamt of accomplishing, I must say, it was a good 20 years. I look back, see myself change, my world change, my future forming... I learned about trust, love, pain, joy, guilt, friends, enemies, family... I come a long way from being the toddler my parents showered so much love and care for... I come a long way from the small kid who took the world for granted... I come a long way from the teenage boy who thought he knew everything there was to know in life... I come a long way from the child who felt so negative about everything... I've reached a checkpoint in life.

So, instead of feeling old or feel sad that I'm still single, I'm going to make my next 20 years better than before! I want to finally get my own place, drive a car, graduate from university, enter the working life, find my love and settle down. As we grow older our mindset change. I do not want any fancy cars or classy condominiums; all I want is to fall in love and start my own family:) Sure, people think it's weird to think about this at such an age, but that's my motivation to strive in life! Oh, and I need to donate blood!

20 is just a number. You can be 40 but feel 30. You can be 25 but act like a 15. Our age is just our gauge for how much have we done in life!

But... what I would really want this birthday... is for you to wish me. That's all :D

And how am I spending my birthday? Doing duty XD




Well I guess this is growing up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment