Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Dream/Reality Opposite Possibility

Last night I had a dream about my ex. I cannot really recall much about the dream, but I remember us hanging out. Seriously, what does this dream mean?

Anyway, today I told this to my friends over dinner and we were discussing about how dreams and reality seemed to be opposite. I did mention in a very old post about my theory of dreams and reality. For instance, all the girls I ever wanted to go after, I'd have dreams of hanging out with them, us being happy and feeling close. And no, not wet dreams or any sex-related ones you dirty-minded fools. Purely rated-PG. And I knew that if I had such good dreams, my luck in reality would suck. And I've never been wrong. Also, when I was young, I would be buying all the toys I ever wanted, only to find out that it was a dream.

As mentioned probably in that old post I talked about earlier, the dreams could be a way to tell you what was going to happen in your future, in the form of opposites. But then again, dreams could simply be caused by the emotional "footprint" left in your brain by something that occurred or you kept thinking about.

What a long day! And waiting to move out at midnight! How am I to sleep??!

I'm turning 20 soon, and I look back at my life and wonder what have I ever accomplished. Well, first of all, I'm still single. That's probably the biggest and only thing I can think of. Pfffft. I feel like I've not done enough in my life, such that if I were to be gone today, nobody would even know. Y'know?

Missed Spider-man 3 on television. Shall watch my DVD!

Need to plan my practical lessons. Everyone seems to say that BTT will be a breeze.

I want to go home and watch the new episode of Oreimo! Gahhh! And I'm sure HIMYM has another episode soon!

Looking forward to Zouk Out! And that's on the 11th of December. 15th is the overseas holiday with the gang! Woots!

Btw, I'm f***ing hungry right now.






We'll stay awake till the sun rises,
Because tomorrow shall be a better today.

No comments:

Post a Comment