Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Why Blog?

Was on the way back home, on the MRT train, when I let out a cough. I'm a gentleman, so I'd naturally cover my mouth when I did so. But the old man sitting beside me abruptly got up and went to find another seat further down the train. I was too amused to be shocked.

Army life seems to be rather relaxed now that it is at the end of the year, with only one exercise to worry about next month. I've got to plan some cohesion day! 2 major problems only: date and food. I'll rack my brains tomorrow. I'll really miss my friends in camp once I ORD...

I wonder, sometimes, why I blog. Not many people read my blog, and whatever I say here is what I tell my friends. There are times I would want to tell them something that happened to me recently and their reply would be, "Ya, I saw your blog already." But then, writing my thoughts and life here feels good. And one day I can look back at these old posts and recall my past events :)

There's not a day that I do not remind myself how lucky I am.

So many movies I want to watch! Easy A and Tangled!

It's good to be home! :) Gym time!


Take me home

No comments:

Post a Comment