Thursday, November 18, 2010

Harry Potter And The (Impressive) Deathly Hallows

Watched the new Harry Potter movie with my family yesterday! We watched at the Shaw cinema at Century Mall, and Shaw still sucks. The chairs there are the worst. And the theaters were packed! During the beginning of the movie I saw two young boys walk from one side of the theater to my side and sit down. Turns out the seats belonged to two girls, who came in late. Stupid boys XD

I have to say, the movie is really good. For once, they bother to ensure nothing is left out, unlike the previous movies. For once, I'm not disappointed in a Harry Potter movie since Chamber of Secrets :) I did not really expect them to have the part where Ron sees a hallucination of Harry and Hermione making out.LOL

Looks like the gig is cancelled. Oh well, maybe we can go find one on Soft.

Vroom vroom!

Anime are not meant to be dubbed. If you do not understand Japanese, find subtitles! Dubbing spoils the anime.



So this is me swallowing my pride,
Standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night
And I go back to December all the time

~ Taylor Swift - Back To December

No comments:

Post a Comment