Sunday, November 7, 2010

Anime-Frenzy!

I cannot believe I'm watching so many anime! All thanks to Mr. Yong. But army is so boring, anything is entertaining! Even Saw movies. I cannot believe I watched them. The first two were still somewhat bearable. But the third one just got gory, and the fourth was no better. In fact, I stopped watching at the beginning of the fourth one. To see Jigsaw get his skin peeled out during the autopsy at the start of the movie is a sick way to go. And my team commander was so... fascinated (?) by it he was holding his dinner on his hand for very long. I looked away as I ate my dinner. I don't know how the rest can eat and watch Saw at the same time :x

I need counselling man.

All the anime songs are so addictive now! Fortune Arterial, Oreimo, Kaichou wa Maid-sama, Highschool of the Dead... And I still have so many albums to get. Taylor Swift, Pixie Lott, Good Charlotte... My Chemical Romance is on the way too!

Barbara Streisand by Duck Sauce sounds nice!


Every man needs his coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment