Monday, November 15, 2010

Feeling Tired

Yesterday was duty, and boy did I sleep. I slept the entire day because the weather was so nice! Rain and more rain. But there was some stupid thing opposite the camp, with the Chinese singing and lion dance, which kept me awake.

Booked out in the morning today to go for my grandfather's funeral. Turns out the funeral was somewhat near my camp, making me rush home for nothing-.- And was so sleepy. After that was some lunch at some Chinese restaurant. And I've to let you know I do not enjoy these kind of Chinese restaurant. The food are so weird, like Tim Sum and chicken feet, and they serve green tea. The tea tastes so... diluted! Yucks.

All in all, it was a lousy day. I plan to book in this evening(not even at night) because I just want to go back to bunk and sleep my life away.

At least I'm on leave from Wednesday to Saturday.

You hurt me, I can close one eye. But you hurt my friends, I'll fucking never forgive nor forget.

Good Charlotte's new album is so-so only. I have not even listened to Taylor Swift's new album. Lazy me :)

Let's try to make the gig work :)


Either I've not seen this side of you,
Or you've simply changed.
Either way,
I don't recognize you.

No comments:

Post a Comment