Sunday, November 21, 2010

B Is For Bored

Duty duty duty. Makes the Sunday crawl at snail's pace. Plus, the meals sucked today. I was so hoping for western!!! And I've watched finish all the episodes in my PSP, got to put in more. Unfortunately I have another duty on Tuesday before I get to book out. Nothing to do during that duty!

Sihua! You coming back on the 28th, which is Sunday, and at close to midnight! Sorry I will not be able to welcome you back!!! Duty next Sunday, you see:( Don't worry though the gang will surely plan something to welcome you back!...I think XD

December is around the corner... I'm going to hit 20! Unfortunately I'm doing duty that day, so I will not get to donate blood. Many during the weekend? Or should I wait for my 21st birthday?

This year seems so happening. I nearly got charged, I was involved in NDP, I changed bands, completed 75% of my NS life, got my own computer, puked at a club(and totally messed up the toilet), chat up with some random girl... That's 2010 for me I guess. Another year coming to a close, and I am ready to welcome 2011, I think. What shall we do to greet the new year this year? Hmmm...

I just recalled more of my dream for last night. I remember going to some stadium with my family... it was pouring heavily... I seemed to be looking for somebody... I saw someone and told her," You would have been better with me..." I mean, what the hell does my whole dream mean? I still love the one I was web-swinging in some shopping mall :D

Need to plan my lessons for December.

I.Want.A.Gig.

I decided to let things run it's course. I shall not get excited over every little thing. Time to be realistic. I'm probably thinking too much. There's no such thing as a fairy tale in life :)

Maybe I just hesitate to hang out with you guys because... I think I'm just not cool enough to be seen chilling with you all...

American Pie 9, or so they say it is, sucks. I gave up within 45mins.

I plan to master the Moonwalk. Finish what I started learning a long time ago.




...and maybe, one day, I'll catch your wave.

No comments:

Post a Comment