Saturday, November 13, 2010

Duty-(un)Free

Note: I'm in a really bad mood right now, hence my angry post.

First and foremost, I am officially sick of my goddamn crap of a mobile broadband. Always hanging... enough of the "save money" bullshit, okay. You want to save all the money for your retirement, fine. I'll support my own self.

Even though the damn Apache are flying again, our damn duties are still "enhanced". And the very shitty duties are going to last till the end of December. I can kiss all my approved leave(except the overseas one) goodbye. But I'm done trying to argue and complain, because all that will get me nowhere.

Rage helps nobody.
Rage changes nothing.
Learn to let go,
Learn to be happy.


Suppose to go paintball tomorrow! But because of my grandfather's wake... he passed away yesterday morning. Just now at the wake my mom was standing with my grandfather's brother, who is also at an old age right now. And there he was, the youngest and only sibling left in his family. I felt so sorry and bad for him... especially the taxi thing...sometimes I really hate myself.


I wanted to say more happy stuff, but my mood is just really bad.

Swimming with the gang tomorrow morning! Shall gym before that!

Hope tomorrow will be a happier day.


Coke is my coffee.
Coke is my beer.
Coke is my life,
Coke is my death.

No comments:

Post a Comment