Thursday, December 9, 2010

Facebook-ing


Recently I started playing a particular game called Castle Age on my iPod Touch, which turns out to be a Facebook game. I usually do not bother with Facebook games, but since I started with this might as well just play on for fun!

Oreimo is at episode 10 and it is still awesome! The funny stuff that happens in life... Bakuman is also becoming more interesting, despite it being an anime about two teens aspiring to be manga artists. Fortune Arterial is finally moving on from school stuff to vampires, which makes me want to watch it more. Oh, and MM! fluctuates, though I've yet to catch episode 10.

Facebook's new profile layout is so messy! Will need some getting use to. And I created a group for CR Productions™! :D

Everytime I want to blog, I forget what it is I want to blog. Damn.


"Dude we need to find land."

No comments:

Post a Comment