Friday, January 28, 2011

Goodbye Adam Couple!

Ah! Not been blogging the past few days! Losing the momentum :( My friend asked me why do I blog. Why do I blog? I wonder...

Crazy over DotA nowadays... T_T

Damn my cbox! All the weird messages... not sure how to rectify it...

Yesterday I watched WGM and found out that the Adam couple had ended. I mean, WTF. Just because they appeared in Family Outing 2 of some rival company, the producers end the couple? I mean, seriously. Without Ga-In and Jo Kwon, WGM would not have gone far. The only reason I watched that show was for the Adam couple. Now that they are gone... the show just lost a viewer. And it's actually quite sad, seeing them announcing on air about their end, and how they spend the last night together...

I'm so hooked to Grenade by Bruno Mars, and other songs.

Today is finally the day! ^^

Super long week next week! :)



I'd catch a grenade for ya 
Throw my head on a blade for ya 
I'd jump in front of a train for ya 
You know I'd do anything for ya 


~ Bruno Mars - Grenade

No comments:

Post a Comment