Thursday, January 6, 2011

Myself; Yourself

People who are going to ORD soon are probably clearing their off and leave. And what am I doing? A f***ing lots of duties in the month of January. Three weekend duties. How the f*** do I take a long weekend break? And so much for asking Bravo battery to help do some duties. All I see is the regulars doing less duties(2-3) while I'm doing a whooping 6. Maybe I should get some super long status and dump all the duties to them... heh heh heh. Nah I shall not be evil. Just suck thumb and do.

Despite booking out this morning for this week, I still feel like the week was rather long O.O Stress stress stress. With my BTT coming up and my load of duties where can I find the time to study? The duty plan was so screwed up I nearly wanted to sell my weekday duty for $50. I already said I cannot do duty on that particular day yet you still plan my duty on that day. Wtf. Took me so long just to exchange duties and cancel one of my driving lessons just to accommodate the duty schedule. Super-pissed.

There are so many 21st birthdays in January! I've two this month, and I realize I've a lot of friends who turn 21 this year. While everyone plan to have some huge 21st birthday party, I think I'll just celebrate my 21st at home with my family.

While in camp I watched a lot of anime to kill my time. I watched a series called Myself; Yourself and despite being only 13 episodes, I really love that series. Sure, the ending was not some happy ending like I hoped, but the story and characters were really impressive. The first half of the series you'd get the impression that it's one of those light-hearted funny anime, but if you detect the small hints about further problems you'd be prepared for all the serious stuff in the later part of the series.  It becomes darker in the second half, yet the series come to a rather beautiful close.

If only the teacher was a main character. She looks so hot!
Beware the grandma. She freaks me out.
Anyone can translate that?

Other anime I'm watching: Skip Beat!, Akane-Iro Ni Somaru Saka, Casshern Sins and of course Bakuman!

I'm already halfway through Skip Beat!, and I really dig the show. This anime is about a girl who, after feeling betrayed by the guy who she did everything for, realized he saw here only as his "maid". Bent on revenge, she enters the showbiz business to get back at him. Really funny, yet with some good lessons within the series.




Akane-Iro Ni Somaru Saka appeals to me because it's humor and involves students. I just like school comedies. However, some stupid spoiler on Youtube made me know the ending even though I've only seen the first episode -_- Nonetheless, I'll watch the series to enjoy it! The first part of the first episode really throws you off, showing some top secret mission. Lol




Casshern Sins seems rather dark, and it literally is. However, I really like the animation and the character design. The Casshern character looks really cool! There was a movie called Casshern, but I doubt I'll want to watch it. And I kind of spoiled it for myself by reading Wikipedia. FML. I've only seen the first episode, but I'm eager to watch on.


Just. F***ing. Cool.

Paramore looks screwed. What's happening?!!

What is that disgusting raw food smell that's coming from downstairs? Yucks X.X

I'll tackle this month, a week at a time.


Because maybe 
You're gonna be the one who saves me 
And after all 
You're my wonderwall 

~ Oasis - Wonderwall

No comments:

Post a Comment