Sunday, August 29, 2010

Boooooo

Yesterday jamming was awesome as usual! We'd do some covers to warm up and go crazy before tackling originals! Need to start making the bass tabs for the originals. We tried a guitarist yesterday, and I shall not put my opinion here in case he stumbles onto my blog! Might be trying two female guitarists this weekend!

After jamming we chilled at McDonalds as usual before I took bus 12 to Marine Parade. Thing is, I was in a double decker bus that was relatively empty and I sat on the top level with my guitar occupying one of the seats. I did not see an issue there because it was really empty, and I felt that it was not being inconsiderate. What I did not expect was to fall asleep. I was woken up by this guy who wanted the seat. Then did I realised that the bus was packed. Furthermore, I was reaching my stop! If that guy had not woken me up, I would have missed my stop! Hope nobody STOMP-ed me...

I hung around Marine Parade while waiting for CR and Jeff for LAN gaming, and downed a huge bottle of yoghurt drink. Hence the reason I skipped dinner. LAN was usual, except I felt bad thrashing young kids. CR and Jeff gave no mercy, which was... well not my kind of thing. I mean, what's the fun of beating the shit out of someone just for personal pleasure? Never hit a man when he's down.


Kenny arrived much later, and we played till 11:30pm. When the rest left, leaving me alone at the bus stop, I realised the last bus was already gone. Meant I had to take a cab. Problem is, it was difficult to find a cab at that area. So I kept walking until I managed to flag down a cab. It was a long walk, but a Double Cheeseburger, a Kit Kat Chunky and a bottle of Coke kept me going.

I just read that the X-men: First Class movie will not have Cyclops or Jean Grey, which is not what I was hoping for. I thought the movie would be on the original students: Cyclops, Jean Grey, Angel, Beast, Iceman. Guess I can stop looking forward to that movie. Boooo...

Was watching Spider-man 3 today and I really loved the trilogy. Even though before the first movie came out I was against the fact that a movie was made. Why must there be a reboot? Why why why!



Son Ga-In is just so hot!!! And without her eyeliner she still looks good! WGM ftw! And the fake Ga-In looks a lot like her!

Did you know that Hilary Duff is married?!

Oh, and I don't quite like Orianthi's hair.



You're a zero
What's your name?
No one's gonna ask you
Better find out where they want you to go


~ Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Zero

No comments:

Post a Comment