Monday, August 2, 2010

Spamming Movies


Without you,
I've nothing to live for,
Everything to die for.


What did I do yesterday? Well, 5 movies and loads of sleep kind of sum it up. Because duty is boring, and all I had were movies, PSP, iPod and comics. Killers is not really a good movie I realised, because the plot is WTH? It's like the end of the plot bites the head of the plot, which kind of sucks.

Today I watched Shutter Island. Think of it as a not-as-good version of Inception, but quite a good movie all the same. The two movies are somewhat alike to me.

Suddenly, it all does not matter anymore. Because I myself am not sure what matters now.

I really cannot wait for X-men: First Class! I don't know why! LOL



And I'm sick of feeling down
So I guess it's time for me to say goodbye

~ Simple Plan - Time To Say Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment