Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Our Own Penrose Stairs

File:Impossible staircase.svg
Where do you go from here?



Well, today was mostly resting at home, and it irritates me to get calls from camp. I mean, I'm on off. Means "I do not want to be involved in army stuff right now". Why do you all keep calling me? I feel like chucking my phone into the toilet bowl. Gawd...

Weird dreams, weird thoughts, and damn I hate my haircut.

Seriously if Hollywood is to make movies out of video games at least choose Asians! The recent Tekken has some American dude when the game's version is Asian. Same goes for Dragonball! Stupid movie... And I heard Jonah Hex f***ed up so bad in US that its become a direct-to-DVD release. Doubt it will be screening in Asia at all. Kind of sucks to put so much effort in a movie that bombs in cinemas so badly you need to sell it straight to DVD just to save some face.

Sometimes, I feel like my life is a Penrose stairs, always moving yet never progressing. Every time you look back, you see the same things. No matter how hard you try to get out of it, no matter how far you run, you end up at the same spot.



I'm not perfect, but I keep trying 
'Cause that's what I said I would do from the start 
I'm not alive if I'm lonely, so please don't leave 
Was it something I said or just my personality? 

~ Hedley - Perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment