Friday, August 27, 2010

Who Stole My Beef?

Long time since I've blogged, and I shall update now that I'm waiting for my clothes to finish washing.

Well, YOG closing ceremony just ended, so has our duty. And was today's duty not so bad as the opening. This time I got to do less work, and even went to McDonalds at 3 plus in the morning for supper! It would be an awesome supper if not for the fact that they were out of beef. I was damn stunned! I wanted my awesome double cheeseburger... the two beef patties... nice melted cheese... the wonderful smell that only makes you want to relish it even more... Don't forget the golden fries and refreshing drink to wash down the awesome food! But because they had no more beef, I settled for a McChicken... Sad.

And I realised McDonalds is everywhere! Like, seriously. So are Esso petrol kiosks! They got too much money in their hands man.

Duty was spent, honestly, sleeping. That and reading. But mostly sleeping. I mean, what more is there to do? At least this one ended faster! The view is spectacular, as usual :)

During dinner we were discussing about how ugly guys get pretty girls and vice versa. Why would pretty girls go for fugly guys? I just don't understand. They say because fugly guys are honest. I say we normal looking guys are honest too. I'm guessing it's because the girl knows that the guy knows he's too ugly to chance upon a pretty girl twice, hence assuring herself he would not cheat on her. Who knows? Life's weird in its own way.

Cannot wait to go watch Haunted Changi!

Bowling tomorrow. Lol



We are all the same
Human in all our ways and all our pains

~ Good Charlotte - We Believe

No comments:

Post a Comment