Sunday, August 22, 2010

Never Ever

Yesterday started with swimming! But because we played lan till 2.30am the night before everyone came down to my pool late. Jeff and Nic were the first to reach. They tried swimming freestyle, and were fighting for the swimming boards and the tennis ball half the time. There was this small boy accidentally steered his remote-controlled car into the pool, which caused it to spoil. Nic tried to take the emergency float but some resident came down and told him to put it back. I left early because I had jamming.

Jamming was fun, as usual! did the usual covers for warm up before tackling the originals. And there is this event next month I think and the studio guy was kind of asking us to participate. Nice~ Supposed to try out a lead guitarist, but he could not make it last minute because he had to go Malaysia to pick up some relatives. After jamming we went to McDonalds to chill while i grabbed a bite, and we were talking cock.

Finally, BBQ! Jeff did most of the cooking, though we did try. One sausage dropped on the floor and one got burnt. CR threw the dropped sausage off Jeff's roof, while we were planning to keep the burnt sausage for XX. LOL And Kenny had this thing about the mushrooms wrapped in bacon which tasted awesome! Played poker, which was damn fun and quite noisy because CR and Rosh were out and were making loads of noise! Seriously like Harold and Kumar!

We tried playing 21 after that, which was kind of dull. I don't quite like 21 because it was more of luck than skills, though I did do my calculations the entire game. At least for poker you can try calling people's bluff and all. Then it was cake time! I recorded the entire birthday song but my internet sucks today so I'm not able to upload today. Deren went to sleep after that, while some of us played mahjong and the rest "I Never Ever..". The mahjong did not last long and soon we found ourselves in the room upstairs trying to play the Batsu game. In case you readers are wondering, the Bastu game is a japanese game show where the people are stuck in some place for 24 hours and are not suppose to laugh. Of course, the place is full of traps to make them laugh, which makes the show hilarious. But because we played the Batsu game while watching it, I think the fun was killed. I seriously did not enjoy the show one bit. In the end we were back to playing "I Never Ever..." and by 4am we were leaving.

Slept till 9am today and spent the whole day at home, because I still felt tired. Furthermore, I have to book in tonight! Now that NDP is over, I need to book in on Sunday nights again, which is... bummer.



And I am flawed 
But I am cleaning up so well
I am seeing in me now the things you swore you saw yourself

~ Dashboard Confessional - Vindicated

No comments:

Post a Comment