Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Don't Stop Believing!

Just spent a whole hour plus to look at YouTube videos of local bands. Really inspiring! Sure there are those which fail so badly, like the two boys playing The Script's The Man Who Can't Be Moved while wearing shades. Kinda reminds me of the shades CR and I bought! And I realised scolding "Fuck" on camera is not cool, unless it's because you're pissed.

Oh and I did not get into BIOE, but it's ok! I wish them the best! They are a really awesome band! At least I've got another band to be in, and their originals sound really good! Think Green Day and Blink-182! Need a lead guitarist though... Kenny? :P HAHAHA

Craving for a nice pepperoni pizza! Since the day that...well, I played stupid lan. Just thinking of the pizza makes my mouth water!

Turns out this Saturday will be worse than NDP. I've to move out on Friday night, and I'll only go back camp at around 2am on Sunday morning. Plus, I'll be duty until 7am Sunday morning, so... Bummer. Tried to change duty to go paintball :( Next time put on a day that has nothing please :P

"When I look down on them,
I don't know whether to laugh at them,
or to cry for them."

Scars are more than skin-deep.
Too late.
Not like I give a shit anymore.




Don't stop believin'
Hold on to the feelin'
Streetlights people

~ Journey - Don't Stop Believing

No comments:

Post a Comment