Friday, August 27, 2010

The Instability Of Joy

Hoo boy, where shall I start? How about from the beginning?

Today started with me waking up at 9am from the duty, and I was still tired. And since my friend was on leave, I had to do COS duty, meaning I had to go and draw out keys from the ops room. But because it was half day, I returned the keys early and left the remainder with a fellow spec to return since he still had work to do. Then was bowling! The first few times I fumbled, totally missing all pins at first. But once you get the hang of it you can do just fine! My thumb got tired though. Who knew bowling was so tiring? After bowling was book out! Some of us went to eat Wendy's at Northpoint. I've heard of that fast food on television and stuff, so I wanted to try it. I must, say, it is quality food! And the price range is between McDonalds and Carls' Jr. Nice ~

Fast forward to me just reaching home, bathed and ready to use my computer. Then I got a call saying that one of the keys were not returned, and they were planning to blow this situation up into a big thing. So I cabbed down to camp again at night just to find the key...and the cab fee was $29. Fuck. Turned out it was with another spec. Sure I felt really pissed when I first found out, but I realised I was more relieved than angry when the case was closed. At least I did not become big news next week.

I kind of realised I enjoy letting my mind wander. Even when I'm with people. Don't get me wrong. My "wandering" is not me picturing myself running around this huge green field with that melody (Yes, that melody. I'll call it that until I know the name), with butterflies fluttering and birds chirping. I meant, ponder about stuff. Anything. Just shut off the world and walk in your own.

I'm playing Tomb Raider on PSP these days and I must say it's quite fun! I've never played Tomb Raider, and recently I was so bored with my games I decided to try it. And I've got this japanese music game which is awesome too! Heard that a new God Eater game is coming out at end of year. Hunting season again!

I'm kind of proud of Singapore for holding the YOG. Really great work!

Where can I buy fake moustaches?

I WANT BABY MILO SHIRTS.

I Want to watch The Last Exorcism! LOL



Somewhere only where we know

No comments:

Post a Comment