Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Aiming For 100

Well, here's my playlist so far! Nearly 3/4 way to 100! Music is just awesome :)

1) TAS - Summer Hair = Forever Young
2) All Time Low - Stella
3) All Time Low - Dear Maria, Count Me In
4) Avril Lavigne - Contagious
5) Avril Lavigne - When You're Gone
6) Avril Lavigne - Alone
7) Avril Lavigne - Sk8er Boi
8) Backstreet Boys - Just Want You To Know
9) Blink-182 - I Miss You
10) Blink-182 - All The Small Things
11) Blink-182 - What's My Age Again
12) Blink-182 - First Date
13) Blink-182 - The Rock Show
14) The Cardigans - Lovefool
15) The Cardigans - My Favourite Game
16) Carolina Liar - I'm Not Over
17) Demi Lovato - Here We Go Again
18) Demi Lovato - Get Back
19) Faber Drive - Give Him Up
20) The Fray - Over My Head
21) Green Day - 21 Guns
22) Green Day - American Idiot
23) Green Day - Holiday
24) Green Day - Last Of The American Girls
25) Hey Monday - How You Love Me Now
26) Hey Monday - Run, Don't Walk
27) Kelly Clarkson - Long Shot
28) Kelly Clarkson - Behind These Hazel Eyes
29) The Killers - Mr Brightside
30) Lady Gaga - Poker Face
31) Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved
32) Muse - Time Is Running Out
33) Muse - Starlight
34) Neon Trees - Animal
35) New Found Glory - Kiss Me
36) Orianthi - According To You
37) Paramore - Ignorance
38) Paramore - Brick By Boring Brick
39) Paramore - The Only Exception
40) Paramore - Crushcrushcrush
41) Paramore - That's What You Get
42) Peter, Bjorn and John - Young Folks
43) Sara Bareilles - Love Song
44) Selena Gomez & The Scene - Naturally
45) Selena Gomez & The Scene - Falling Down
46) Simple Plan - Untitled
47) Simple Plan - No Love
48) Taylor Swift - Love Story
49) Taylor Swift - You Belong With Me
50) We Are Scientists - The Great Escape
51) The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army
52) The Wonders - That Thing You Do
53) Linkin Park - Shadow Of The Day
54) Simple Plan - Welcome To My Life
55) Fall Out Boy - Sugar, We're Going Down
56) Linkin Park - Shadow of the Day
57) All Time Low - Damned If I Do, Damned If I Don't
58) All Time Low - Lost in Stereo
59) Coldplay - Viva La Vida
60) Coldplay - The Scientist
61) The Ceasars - Jerk It Out
62) Green Day - Jesus of Suburbia
63) Hey Monday - Set Off
64) Hey Monday - Hurricane Streets
65) Hey Monday - Homecoming
66) Hey Monday - Obvious
67) Fall Out Boy - Dance Dance
68) Good Charlotte - Keep Your hands Off My Girl
69) The Killers - When We Were Young
70) The Killers - Human
71) Green Day - Wake Me Up When September Ends
72) Paramore - Decode
73)Hey Monday - Candles

Whenever I'm outside I cannot help but notice all the young couples... and I wonder when, if I ever do, will I find someone.

I realised you are a really pathetic hypocrite.










Everyone is so full of shit
Born and raised by hypocrites
Hearts recycled but never saved
From the cradle to the grave



~ Green Day - Jesus Of Suburbia



No comments:

Post a Comment