Wednesday, August 4, 2010

What's Up, Doc?

Today I went to see the doctor in my camp, because of my damn throat and consistent sore eyes. And it was this new doctor who my friends say was damn screwed up. But I went nonetheless. And I saw the name on his green uniform: " DR LEONARD". Like, wow. Maybe I should make mine " SIR JAN" or something. Anyway, he was checking my eyes with this small object and he was super close to my face. Like, really close. So close I could hear his breathing and smell his breath. I held my breath because I didn't want him to smell mine. Next thing you know we'd probably be sniffing each other's butts too.

Ok, I know that doctors know what they are doing, so despite the close proximity of our faces I did not...well...worry. That was fot the first 15 seconds. Thing is, he was there for really long, like a minute or so. So after 15 seconds, weird thoughts started coming to mind. Was he some gay? Was he like, smelling me and going to sniff me out tonight? Was he going to kiss me or do something gay? I swear I was mentally prepared to do a low blow if he did anything. I mean, he even off the lights to get a better look at my eye! I really got to trust doctors more.

In the end, I got so much medicine to consume but no status. Hope my illness gets worse in tomorrow's outfield.

So much shit to do, so little time -.-





Maybe we are just of different key

No comments:

Post a Comment