Monday, August 9, 2010

Finally!

NDP is finally over! No more burning of my weekends except for duties! But still... I'll kind of miss my contingent :(

Yesterday I was on the way home in a bus, and I saw this guy who was sitting with his girlfriend. In front of him stood some girl who was not at all pretty, her back facing him. She was about to alight at the next stop. Anyway, I saw his eyes travel from the back of her head down to her butt. And he literally ogled for a minute or so. Surprised that his girlfriend did not see him doing that. But I was more disgusted about his behavior. Seriously, I hate guys who keep staring at girls this way. Sick idiots...

Oh and I don't think I'm chosen for Blame It On Eve... guess I've to continue searching...



Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance
Silver moon's sparkling
So kiss me

~ Sixpence None The Richer - Kiss Me

No comments:

Post a Comment