Friday, September 3, 2010

H.O.T.D



Busy busy week. With AAO around the corner, everyone is rushing to get ready, making me do this and that. I'm so tired, yet I do not want to sleep because the time I have at home is limited. Also, I've got duty next Friday, when it is suppose to be Hari Raya. Oh well, at least I did not get a holiday I would celebrate XD

Keep having stomachache the past two days. Why oh why?


Hey Monday's Beneath It All is freaking awesome! So glad I finally got to hear their new songs today!

highschool_of_the_dead miyamoto_rei

Oh and I saw my friend watching this new anime, High school of the Dead! And I loved it immediately! The fact that it's a zombie infection storyline is good enough! But I think the anime really exaggerate a lot about the boobs... still, love the anime! And the manga is great too, if not better! I've always wondered what happens if we were to suddenly have a zombie infection going on, and this anime/manga just shows it all!

Playing a new PSP game called Ace Combat and it's rather cool to use the different planes with friends. There are planes like F-15, F-22, Su-27 and more! And you get to customise your plane and it's arsenal. The cockpit view is realistic yet rather hard to use though... had problem making a turn in that view. New games to be coming next week!



You are as good as dead now
Dead end; you've got no way out
Nobody's got the guts to tell you
But I do
But I do

~ Hey Monday - Mr Pushover

No comments:

Post a Comment